Job ID 1318
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor / HND
ASL Contractors is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Skilled Quantity Surveyor
- We are searching for a reliable and skilled quantity surveyor to join our capable team of professionals.
- The quantity surveyor will be tasked with mainly making BOQ’s for projects, analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Quantity Surveying
- More than 10 years of work experience in a reputable construction firm
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant certificates in your field would be a plus
- Construction estimating is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant Certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.