Job ID 1319
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor / HND
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing project margin and adding value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
- To drive best value from suppliers and subcontractors. To carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost and margin.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited University.
- At least Five years of experience in quantity surveying
- Technical Degree in quantity surveying.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be adept in the use of Internet and E-mail
- Very good communication skills
- Personality Traits
- Very good organisational skills
- Very good planning capabilities.