Job ID 1202
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor / HND
- Direct and oversee construction/fabrication projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and construction regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the project process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.
- Coordination of the technical department staff activities in relation to generating
- Reviews the cost structure and pricing policies and provides clients with job quotes depending on the order, size and completion deadlines
- Create budgets using contract pricing. Review pricing and engineering data with clients
- Collaborate with Product Development department and technical Design department to outline budget parameters and update budgets with any necessary changes
- Provide raw material forecasts and cost-analysis to management
- Acquire understanding of the requirements of the project/program at hand
- Select metrics to produce valid estimates
- Visit sites, warehouses and other venues to gather essential information
- Review documents or consult clients, production to collect all necessary data for projects.
- Perform risk analysis, data and produce forecasts.
- Prepare detailed reports or bids for submission to appropriate parties
- Project drawings, B.O.Q., tender submission and material take offs (MTO).
- Coordination of company projects from inception to completion at site
- Assisting and advising all levels of the company in implementation of the ISO 9001
- Checking and approval for construction of workshop drawings of company projects for compliance with client’s specifications and standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Survey or Material & Metalogical Engineering.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a similar role with a steel fabrication company.
- Must have a project management experience/background.
- Must be knowledgeable in BOQ design, detailing and material costing.
- Must be have a good background in steel structure fabrication and installation.
- Must be ISO certified and up-to-date with ISO standards.