Job ID 1317
Experience 2 Years
Granson Hur is an Architecture firm that deals with construction as well as interior and exterior designs.
- The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing architectural plans and preparing the bill of quantity and material required to execute projects in collaboration with the project architect.
- Manage labour schedules at construction sites.
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory, track changes in plans or constructions, and update budgets.
- Conduct feasibility studies for client requests and proposals, ensuring the viability of proposals and advising the best courses of action after a feasibility study has been concluded.
- Manage contractor and subcontractor relationships by determining the scope of service, hiring and negotiating with contractors and subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments to contractors and subcontractors.
- Provide progress reports on the usage of materials.
- Minimum of OND in Quantity Surveying.
- Not less than 1 year of related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings