Job ID 1199
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor / HND
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and other documentation.
- Performing risk analysis evaluations
- Forecasting the cost of the different materials needed a the project
- Measuring and valuing the work done on site
- Making valuations and ensuring quality control of jobs done
- Arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
- Providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Attending project briefings where required
- Interfacing with the client on technical aspects of the job
- On-site monitoring /supervision of works/artisans and liaising with contractors to ensure timely delivery
- Participating in the physical creation of designs
- Following up to ensure deliverables are being created on schedule
- Maintaining adequate lateral and vertical communication with all staff associated with the project
- Taking ownership of projects from start to finish
- Ensuring communication and escalating all issues of relevance while giving daily reports
- Any other duties as may be given by management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Core Quantity Surveying measuring skills
- Project Viability and Good interpersonal skills
- Design skills knowledge of building and construction.
- Relevant experience in similar job role is a must.