Job ID 1034
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor / HND
PURPOSE & ACCOUNTABILITIES
The purpose of the role is to support the Planning & Risk Lead and the project service leadership by providing project risk management expertise to deliver to our client the full benefits of pro-active project risk management & risk analysis for the successful delivery of the project as per FID promise.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
· Maintain risk management system: Sound understanding of and ability to apply both qualitative and quantitative Risk Management tools and techniques.
· Perform Probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis. Build simplified project cost & schedule risk models, map the Technical, Economic, Commercial, Organizational and Political (TECOP) parameters and Opportunity/Risk Register entries to the model elements, and quantify these impacts into duration / cost ranges. Assess and establish appropriate probability distributions for each element. Analyze the model output and develop overview presentation material to explain the Cost Schedule & Risk Analysis output to Project Leadership and Review teams.
· Develop overview reports of risk/opportunity status for management. Implement and manage risk management plans utilizing Company’s risk management standards.
· Maintain and manage risk registers. Present risk management status to the Project Leadership Team & generate monthly risk management reports.
· Interface with project team members to discuss and challenge risk status and close out references
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor/Master’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
Certification as a Risk Management Professional is a plus.
· 10+ years’ experience in a Project Risk Engineering role in the oil and gas industry.
· Experience in facilitating risk / opportunity brainstorming workshops
· Proven experience with Project Risk Management database tools, e.g., EasyRisk, ARM etc. as well as Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis tools (Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA), @RISK etc.)
· In depth understanding of Planning, Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis
· Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on team work and the ability to interact with Senior Management levels
· Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles. PMP certification is desirable, but not required.
· Field experience in oil and gas midstream or downstream would be an advantage
· Fluent in English, written and verbally. Other foreign languages are an additional advantage