Job ID 1036
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor / HND
• Manage and coordinate the inputs of project stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the project
• Coordinate the building services design and execution between Engineering, Architectural and Civil/Structural disciplines;
• Initiating and managing building services designs to meet budget;
• Apply quality management principles and processes;
• Apply risk assessment and management principles and processes;
• Providing strategic planning advice in relation to the requirements for phasing of infrastructure works, the sequence of works and the necessary authority approval processes;
• Manage the Design and Quantity Surveying teams to prepare the appropriate tender documentation for building services and infrastructure trade contracts;
• Providing technical input for offer requests and the awarding of infrastructure subcontracts;
• In conjunction with the Project Director and other Senior Project Managers, manage the tender assessment, negotiation and award of infrastructure contracts;
• Manage and resolve site planning and coordination issues;
• Manage technical coordination meetings with subcontractors and project staff;
• Manage the building services site works in accordance with the approved Master Programme;
• Manage the implementation of site based approval protocols to ensure that the infrastructure is completed in accordance with the design, specification and quality requirements;
• Bachelor’s degree Civil Engineering in a building services discipline or related field
• Minimum 4 – 5 years as a Senior PM with experience in building and construction
• Must have worked on Infrastructure and/or large retail projects as a PM from inception to completion.
• Project Management experience with a leading PMC.
• Contract administration experience is necessary.
• Must have necessary certifications.