Job ID 1147
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor / HND
Agbeyewa Farms is a world-class agribusiness with farm operations in Ekiti State, Nigeria. We have foresight for expansion into Africa whilst we create decent jobs and economic opportunities for local communities and become a force to reckon with in the agribusiness on a global scale.
- We are looking out to hire a reliable and well-experienced Land & Quantity Surveyor to join our capable team of professionals.
- In this role, you will be tasked with measuring property boundaries, creating records of survey results, preparing quantity estimates as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a methodical approach, great mathematical and analytical skills, and a good eye for measurements.
- Carrying out a survey of the environment and providing coordinates of all structural elements and alignment of same.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects.
- Conducting standard calculations to identify areas, elevation, and volumes of field survey notes.
- Research and design methods for survey processes.
- Maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local surveying laws; rules, regulations, and county ordinances; and policies, procedures, and best practices relative to land surveying.
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying, Engineering, or a similar field.
- 5-7 years minimum previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role.
- Work experience in Ekiti and/or any neighouring states would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of GPS and GIS.
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply methods and standards of technical report writing and computer-assisted surveying applications.
- Aptitude in math and problem-solving.
- Excellent team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently.
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Mentoring and Counseling