About Isah Umar
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 28 - 32 Years
To attain exceptional standards in professionalism that would
impact positively any system with integrity and justice, deep sense of responsibility,
exemplary leadership and good governance. Passion to motivate young professionals for
the challenges of the future; Demonstrable strengths in strategy, setting standards
and creating cohesive teams; result-oriented leadership style and timely delivery of
Have a post as a Quantity Surveyor in an international corporation
dedicated to the development of communities & environments.
2015 - 2019
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
B Tech Quantity Surveying
2020 - Present
UK SHUAIBU & ASSOCIATE QUANT KONSULT LTD
MAIN JOB DUTIES :
1. Pre-qualification of contractors.
2. Advice on the suitable procurement methodology.
3. Tender preparation, floating and clarifications.
4. Tender evaluation and preparing the short listed contractors.
5. Pre-contract negotiation with short listed contractors.
6. Preparation of contract documents and formalizing it with the contractors.
1. Administering the Main Contract.
2. Administering the Subcontracts and follow up the subcontractors progress.
3. Interim Payment Certification.
4. Preparing and responding to all contractual correspondences
5. Evaluation and settlement of contractor’s claims and agreement on variation orders.
Honors & awards
Department of Quantity Surveying ATBU Bauchi