About Isaac Ogudo
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 33 - 37 Years
As a quantity surveyor, I’m typically involved in almost all stages of a construction project, including feasibility, design, construction, extension, refurbishment, maintenance and even demolition. Through my work, I can help clients minimise project costs without compromising on materials, standards or quality.
2010 - 2015
Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state
2007 - 2008
Mother Cat Nigeria plc
• Analyzed drawings and other documentation to prepare time, cost,
materials, and labor estimates.
• Evaluated cost-effectiveness of products with continuous tracking of
actual costs against bids.
• Prepared estimates used by management for planning, organizing and
• Helped management plan, organize and schedule work by producing
• Collected historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future
• Met short- and long-term needs by maintaining robust directory of
suppliers and contract professionals.
2018 - 2023
Julius Berger Nigeria plc
• Collaborating with Project team on all quantity matters.
• Project scheduling using Primavera P6.
• Reviewing subcontractors documents.
• Collaborating with Laboratory Manager to ensure that testing of
materials and work are carried out.
• Maintaining and safeguarding inspection and test records.
• Internal and externals reporting on quality in accordance with Project
quality manuel and contract requirements.
Honors & awards
Engineering construction Julius Berger