About HOPE OMISAKIN
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 28 - 32 Years
I’m a registered member of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyor, I acquired Bachelor of Technology Degree, Honours in Quantity Surveying with a Second-Class Upper Division at Federal University of Technology, Akure. Respected leader of creative ideas, driven by purpose and resourceful in making. I conceptualize and orchestrate critical thinking to help solve site challenges and provide professional quantity surveying duties. At my leisure I love to write and play indoor games. Adventure and Innovation are attention catching for me.
2018 - Present
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc, 102 Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja, Lagos.
Improved delivery time of customer quotation by 200%
• Worked with a team of Three Decorators to create award winning Unit
• Managed over 25 different Contractors to enhance productivity
• Increase the profitability of the unit to 25% by saving cost through timely delivery and elimination of wastages
• Managed 5 different projects within stream line budget
• Reduce material and labor cost by 5% through Project management and Cash flow forecast
2017 - 2018
Project Cost Consultants Ltd, 14A Sani Sambo Kaduna; Proposed FIRS Prototype Office Building, Akowonjo, Alimosho, Lagos state.
• Saved 3million for client on substructure work through physical measurement
• Created a weekly technical meeting with the contractor so as to monitor and control project deliverables per time
• Utilize various software’s in implementing project tracking and increase performance by 25%
• Managed to reduce contractor’s wastage on site by practicing lean construction were applicable
• Completed the frame structure of the building in quality, time, cost and client desired satisfaction with savings of over 5million
• Prepare financial progress report
2016 - 2017
Ministry of Works and Transport Usman-Farouk, Opposite Federal Govt. Sectariat, Tangaza Road, Sokoto state.
• Developed a Unit rate template for basic construction elements
• Created an excel format Progress reporting template for all on-going project
• Initiated and Implemented a joint departmental project reviews in other to track work progress and collectively carry everyone along
• Trained 5 staff on the use of Autodesk software’s in Building measurement
2015 - 2016
Cost + Associates, 15, Akin Osiyemi Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos state. Registered Quantity Surveyors, Project & Facility Management.
• Participated in all Phases of construction process and project implementation
• Worked hand in Hand with my senior colleagues to ensure actual contract sum of projects were achieved to 98% perfection
• Partook in developing bending schedule template for my unit thereby increasing our chances of being the best unit by 15% as at Q3
Honors & awards