About Anosike Chima Christiana.C
Academic Level Diploma
Age 38 - 42 Years
I have a wide knowledge on engineering projects with an exceptional track record and hands on experience in managing large projects and site infrastructures systems for diverse industrial setups from pre contract stage till post contract stage.
I am skilled on the following software packages :Ms. office packages ;Ms. world, Ms. excel, Ms. Access, Ms. Office Project, Ms. Power Point, Application of Building information Modelling with the application of Revit, Navis work and Plan swift, etc.
I am seeking a cost engineering position with a dynamic organization to apply my accrued skills.
2013 - 2016
Imo State University Owerri
Grade obtained: Merit.
2006 - 2008
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, Imo State
Grade Obtained: Lower Credit 2.85
2003 - 2005
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Imo State
Grade Obtained: Lower credit.
2021 - Present
Emmppek Engineering Limited
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders create benchmarks for success and deliverables these include: managing budgets and plan work assignments while considering changes in budgets or scope during contract execution
2010 - 2021
Emmppek Engineering Limited
• Responsible for generation of bid schedules and other related and needed documents
• Delivered bid document packages to vendors and subcontractors
• Analyzed the value of bids, entered negotiations, and generated necessary papers such as subcontracts and
• Verified requests for payment, and confirmed the payouts for vendors
• Examined and confirmed qualifications of vendors and handled subcontract or procurement
• Generated forecasts on matters such as budget and cash-flow
• Monitored the actual costs and judged them against the set budget, and control costs as needed
• Invoicing to clients upon completion of the work and when ever is required.
• Coordinate with the all the Departments and see all for the proper commitment in terms of completion of the Project in
2009 - 2010
Ministry of Works and Transport Osogbo, Osun State.
Active participation in the preparation of bills of quantities, site visit to project sites, measurement of work done on site, etc.
2005 - 2006
Federal Capital Development Authority (Katampe District Extension Project) Project Contractor: Reynolds Construction Company (RCC)
• Leading a team of Industrial training Students
• Preparing Bill of Engineering Measurements and Evaluations (BEME)
• Supervision of on-going projects, valuation of work done and writing daily site report.
• Involved in carrying out project test both in laboratory and on-site
• Supervise the staff at work by giving them necessary instruction, advice, guidance and maintain the standard.
• Report the development of each Project to the Management on a daily basis.
• Participate in periodic meeting with contractors and consultant to follow up the work progress and project inquiries.
2004 - 2004
Hardel and Enic Group of Company Ugwu Orji Owerri Imo State.
I Participated in carrying out in the following works:
Conducting market survey for building materials and building –up rates Document Control Carrying out on site Physical measurement.